Saturday, February 19, 2011

Franken Custom Cookie Cutters...

I am doing cookies for a bachelorette party next month and I needed a corset cookie cutter. I searched the web and found a few but they didn't have the exact shaped that I wanted for my cookie. A few months back I had found a site called Franken Cutters. He makes custom cutters in almost any size or shape you could want. I emailed him a picture of a corset I wanted and the exact dimensions and left the rest up to him. Within 3 weeks I had the perfect corset cutter made out of copper. He did such an amazing job and it came out exactly as I wanted. I will definitely use him again in the future if its a cutter I cant make myself or find online. His website is www.frankencutters.com check him out... you wont be disappointed!

1 comment: